War Wings v3.5.13 Sbenny's Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v3.5.13

Root needed? YES

Internet Connection Required to Play? YES

Game description:
War Wings is a great Action game for Android in which you will fly a battle plane of the time of the World War Two. Fly in the sky over the historical locations and participate in air battles. Feel how it's like to be a real ace in this Android game. Hold the steering wheel of a fast battle aircraft.

Features of War Wings for Android:

• Excellent graphics and effects
• Over 70 unique planes
• Dozens campaign missions
• Fight against other players in Online battles

Team up with your friends and fight against enemy squadrones. Complete aerobatic maneuvers and other stunts. Take part in historical battles, challenge pilots from all over the world and win air duels by downloading now War Wings MOD APK for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.warwings2
Mod Features:
High DPS (damage per second)
Auto Aim (can aim everywhere and shoot, you'll still hit the enemy)
No OverHeat
Unlimited Ammo
Incredibly Fast Hits
No Ammo Reload
No Root Detection

Notes: do not make Google Play nor Facebook Login, but Guest Log In.

YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9RKXNmWQLs

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one. Now, it's time to download hte GAME CACHE! Extract it to sdcard/Android/obb/ and play!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content

SnowleopardKing90

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sbenny is for the Gamers!!!!!! Freaking Santa Clause without all the B.S Clause like most sites out there just trying to scam you. SBenny is the real deal Holy field

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Currently for ROOT only. I'll work on the non-root version. Sorry guys.

SnowleopardKing90

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much! We are patiently waiting. Totally Worth it!!!! The glimpse we got in tutorial before it booted us at guest log in screen was epic. Totally anticipating this new release. Thanks for all your hard work again. :walkingdroid: If anyone has the change. Throw Sbenny and his crew some donations. Keep that Love train motivated.

CeramicPeak

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Noice mod thx

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
TY Sbenny , You rock bro! :clap: :walkingdroid:

erwinofm

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I've tested the root mod for a few hours.
The mod works as advertised in the tutorial missions.
In the daily missions or PvP it is only visual :(
The first two "pvp battles" you fly is basically a tutorial mission. I got 9 kills and one assist. 10 kills the second time. LOL. Once you join the real pvp the party is over.

The mistake that I've made was login in facebook. I am uninstalling and trying again.

The game forces google play connection. I logged out of Google and when I try to start the app I am forced to log in google play. If I try to skip that step I get returned to the Sbenny green logo. Any way to bypass google play?

After about 10 tries the game let me in and I created a new account. The mod is visual in pvp. When I don't aim properly I see damage but the planes I "hit" remain at full hp. Nonetheless, it's a fun game and I don't feel bad for giving it a try.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The first two "pvp battles" you fly is basically a tutorial mission. I got 9 kills and one assist. 10 kills the second time. LOL. Once you join the real pvp the party is over.

The mistake that I've made was login in facebook. I am uninstalling and trying again.

The game forces google play connection. I logged out of Google and when I try to start the app I am forced to log in google play. If I try to skip that step I get returned to the Sbenny green logo. Any way to bypass google play?

this time I have to disagree with you. It's not visual only. The Auto Aim works perfectly, along with the unlimited ammo and all the other hacks. If you aim elsewhere, your enemies will still receive damage and explode even AFTER the tutorial. The only problem (reported by Nadir) is when you change vehicle as tier 2 and 3 might use different guns. I modded the gun used from the standard plane only (and it's used by other planes, too) so the hack will work perfectly if you use the standard plane or planes which use the same weapons of the default one. I repeat: the mod features are still tested and confirmed to be PERFECTLY working here.

Nadir

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=65605#p65605:2zo680g2]Sbenny » 1 minute ago[/url] said:

I have to disagree with you. It's not visual only. The Auto Aim works perfectly, along with the unlimited ammo and all the other hacks. If you aim elsewhere, your enemies will still receive damage and explode even AFTER the tutorial. The only problem (reported by Nadir) is when you change vehicle as tier 2 and 3 might use different guns. I modded the gun used from the standard plane only (and it's used by other planes, too) so the hack will work perfectly if you use the standard plane or planes which use the same weapons of the default one. I repeat: the mod features are still tested and confirmed to be PERFECTLY working here.
I can confirm this, i've played all the way to tier 4 using root version and it works perfectly until you get a plane that uses different weapons as sbenny stated already. Hack works as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.