{Kemco} Wizards Of Brandel - PAID APK + Helium Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.1.1g
Root Needed?: Yes/No
Can Be Played Offline?: Yes
Game Description:

Google Playstore Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.brandolpremium&hl=en
Mod Features:
1. Two APKs - One Untouched, One Patched With LP To Bypass License Check {May or May Not Work on an Unrooted Device}
2. Max Gold {Not Infinite}
3. Max Premium Currency {Not Infinite}
4. All Premium Items Bought
https://youtu.be/ZX2_1L074Qo
Installation Instructions:
***PLEASE READ***
Kemco has a strong License check and any misstep at bypassing it cause the game to crash or for the "Shop" not to function.
You won't be able to by premium items, weapons or use the premium currency.
ROOT users should be able to bypass this using LP with no issue.
NON ROOT users may have a problem getting this to work and experience one of the above issues.
If this happens please wait until Kemco releases the "Free" version of this game and I will make a new Helium Save for that version. It usually releases about 2 weeks after the paid version.

!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!
If you are getting stuck die to that fight, it means the license check has failed, but is allowing you to play and then crushes your dreams with an unbeatable foe.
This is Kemco's way of saying by our games legitly, lol.
For those getting the unbeatable enemy glitch. I have made a second Helium Save just after that battle.
You will start in your castle and you will need to go to see the girl on the second floor. Enjoy guys and gals. :D

1. Download The Paid APK. If you have purchased this game from the playstore, then you won't need to download the Paid APK, just the Helium Save
2. Run the game once | Exit & Run Helium & create a backup
3. Download my Modded Save File | Extract it from the zip file | Then Copy or move it to "carbon" and overwrite your current Helium Save
4. Run Helium Again and Restore the New Helium Save
5. Run & Enjoy

I do suggest that you play the first part of the story up until you are able to leave the castle with the Red fairy/monster.
My Helium Save starts right after that in the forest.

Credits To: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mod Out Of Date?
Wanna Just Say Hi Or Thank You?
Let Me Know By Sending Me a P.M.

Downloaded 1472 times

Zanax

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i just posted a request of this and i JUST notice it's done. Please ignore my request. :eek: Weird I was searching for this but it wouldn't come up. thanks my good sir :D

{Kemco} Wizards Of Brandel - PAID APK + Helium Save was released by Axiom and 74068 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.