Cinemabox HD Movie Mod V2.1.0.7 { No Vplayer Needed}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,108 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

App Name
▶ Cinemabox HD ◀

Version Number
▶ V2.1.0.7

Root Needed ▶No◀

MOD FEATURES
▶ No Vplayer Needed
▶ Permissions Removed
▶ No Ads

Description/Features
Watch_Stream_Download_Cast
▶ Movies {Now in Theaters}
▶ Premium Network TV Shows
▶ Animae
▶ Cartoons
▶ Music Videos
▶ + Much More ❗

MOD BY
▶ Me <3 SusieQ <3 ◀
.......¯\_(ツ)_/¯.......
" What can I say , ,
I L <3 V E to make people​ Happy "
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶

Install Instructions
▶Download Usersdownload (link OR Mediafire (link below.
▶ Install
▶ Open & ENJOY ❗
◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
Download Usersdownload
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Download Mediafire
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
For marshmallow user ▶ use my Terrarium Mod at link below ▶▶ viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6464

Downloaded 741 times

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@zachymd,
This one has much more content. Only issue is for devices running marshmallow. Those need to use my other movie mod, but I definitely like this one best bcuz it has more features.
I couldn't wait for today lol, it was still yesterday for me too hehe. Today I'll try getting some more of mine posted. I have a few suggestions for SBenny & Dax, on UI for the site, think I have some good ideas . But in the forum for suggestions it says ' no content blah blah blah ' I don't see any posts. Can you direct me to correct area ?

secretbunker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 6 years
Nice one, thank you, mate.

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
Is that dragon ball super.... SusieQ your my Hero <3 <3 <3

basicchipmunk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
I have always used popcorn time jist seen this so would l9ve to try it, many thanks for the mods very much appricieated.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@zachymd,
Yes, devices running on marshmallow don't work. I suggest giving ur brother my other movie mod ( Terrarium TV ) that will work on most all Android devices. I have one other besides these 2 mods, Im not gonna post it bcuz I don't think 3 Movie Mods are necessary.
( Don't wanna flood this section with redundant ) but if you wanna have it you can pm me. I also have for iOS devices
<3 SusieQ <3

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Use my other Movie Mod, called Terrarium TV. I will send you link. This one for some reason has been giving issue with specific devices. Brb with link to other one.
<3 SusieQ <3

[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=45145#p45145:qcx0t6by]basicchipmunk » May/Sat/2017R[/url] said:
I keep getting unable to play on everything i have tried to watch, below is a screen shot

Im running s7 edge

basicchipmunk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Hi thanks if you could pm me the links of both that you have that would work for me that would be awsome :)
Many thanks
Shane

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Basicchipmunck
Try this, it's Terrarium TV Mod+ has same new content as cinemabox, but will work for marshmallow user and most any Android device
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6070&p=45139&hilit=Terrarium+TV#p45139

If you need ANYTHING else just pm me, I'm ALWAYS happy to help ❗
Best Regards,
<3 SusieQ <3

[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=45145#p45145:8p5z3hq0]basicchipmunk » May/Sat/2017R[/url] said:
I keep getting unable to play on everything i have tried to watch, below is a screen shot

Im running s7 edge

cali

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
awesome just hoping i can get it to work on marshmellow or on koplayer

K1ngPr1nce

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Damn once again sbenny.com on a roll this late Friday or Saturday :headbang:

Cinemabox HD Movie Mod V2.1.0.7 { No Vplayer Needed} was released by SusieQ and 60340 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.