"The Modder of the Month" contest #3 2017 - November

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Welcome to our new monthly contest here at Sbenny.com: The Modder of the Month !

You may have noticed we introduced a new highlighted message at the top of each page of the forum:

Modders are the core of this community, providing new fantastic mods every day to let people have a better gaming experience, that's why I decided to introduce this new contest about modding Android games and applications, as usual, but with a different execution and prizes.

The Rules

1) Your mod must be EXCLUSIVE (not similar to other releases around the web, but released only at sbenny.com) and you can't use Lucky Patcher only or other pre-made ways only to hack a game (example: you can hack it AND use Lucky Patcher to add more features to your hack, but you can't only patch it with Lucky Patcher and release it).

2) Every game or app MUST include a Toast Message / Splash Screen (see more) to prove you're the original author, containing our website url.
Example:
Code:
Mod by YOUR NAME HERE @sbenny.com
3) Everyone can take part into the contest (including staff members, but excluding me, the Admin :’( ) to this contest and you can't hack a game/app which has been already hacked by someone else taking part into the same monthly contest.

4) The game/app you're going to hack must be tested, working and up to date. Also, a screenshot (or more than one) is appreciated to show your hack features.

5) Game/App updates doesn't count, if you (or someone else) already released the same game/app for this contest.

6) Each succesfully released (and confirmed to be working) hack will count as 1 SB Point. Also, if you provide more one (or more) alternative hacks for the same game/app, you'll get 0.5 additional SB Points (max 2.5 SB Points in total for each release).

7) Releases not meeting any of the previous rules, will not be counted and will not give you any SB Points.

The three users with the highest amount of mods releases within the contest duration will be marked as winners and their usernames will appear at the top of the forum for the total lenght of 1 month.

To take part into the contest you must reply below using the following format:
Code:
[b]My entries:[/b]
[spoiler]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Title of your first topic[/url]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Title of your second topic[/url]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Title of your third topic[/url]
[/spoiler]

Prizes

1st - Your username will appear at the top of the forum, next to the golden trophy for the total lenght of 1 month, plus, you'll receive 200,000 SB Points and the Winner's medal. If you win three times consecutively, you'll receive a lifetime VIP + Premium Membership (or you can decide to assign your VIP+Premium to another user. In this case, the lenght will be 1 Year).

2nd - Your username will appear at the top of the forum, next to the silver trophy for the total lenght of 1 month, plus, you'll receive 100,000 SB Points and the Second Classified's medal.

3rd - Your username will appear at the top of the forum, next to the bronze trophy for the total lenght of 1 month, plus, you'll receive 50,000 SB Points and the Third Classified's medal.

Everyone else taking part into the contest will receive 10,000 SB Points.

More info about medals here.

Dates

This contest already started and ends the last day of this month at 12:00 am UTC +1.

Feel free to reply below if you have any feedbacks and/or questions, and to correct any grammar mistakes ;)
Good luck everyone!

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Wow, before I figured I had to come up with like 3 more mods to stay competitive but now I have to work overtime and come up with like 25 more mods in 8 days. hahahahhahahaha

MaD

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i thought only modded ''games'' were counted .
Sorry for misunderstanding.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Nice Sig.... Makes me want to recreate my own...

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Contest locked. will announce winners soon !
Congrats everyone !!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Deeply sorry for the delay :(

1st place - Johnhern (14)
2nd place Hauday (13)
3rd place KingTrauma (8)

Thank you all for taking part into the contest!

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.