✅ Solved How do I check if a game (Carcassonne) has any DLC on Sbenny?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,485 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staragox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I got my first game thru Sbenny, and I wanted to check if there is any downloadable DLC on Sbenny for that game?

If I search for Carcassonne and no DLC shows up, then there is none available on Sbenny, is this correct, or am I doing something wrong?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Staragox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
No the DLC is not unlocking.

I sideloaded the app on a chromebook, and it has a "lock" symbol next to each DLC, and when you click on a DLC, it will take you to the google store to buy it.

The paid version of the game, requires you to buy the DLC seperately.

I think I figure out, if a game has a "mod" that unlocks all the DLC then you will get it. But if a game doesn't have a mod (this game doesn't have a mod to unlock all the dlc), then you don't get it.

I'm new here, but figuring out how it works.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes, exactly. In every circumstance, you find a tab named "Mod Features" which describes the release (if modded, of course). If not modded, like in this case, as it's just the paid apk shared for free, you should either find no mod features listed at all (empty text) or a text saying there are no mod features added, as it's just the paid app.

I hope it helps.

This said, if you need a particular hack, like in this case, I recommend starting a new discussion here: Game Requests

If done today, I promise I'll personally put my hands on it and try to get a mod for that game for you (assuming I manage to hack it, of course).

Staragox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Thanks for the help.

By the way, I purchased this game on Steam, including all the DLC, and really didn't feel like buying it a "second time" on Android.

You seem like a very nice person, and again thanks for the very friendly welcome and all the help.

Thank you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Oh, I didn't mean I would've "sold" it to you. I would just try to make a mod for it and share it with you, without money involved at all :)

Staragox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
You misunderstood me. I was saying that the reason I was searching on google for the app in the first place, because tired of companies trying to sell something to you, over and over again. If you already paid for it once, you shouldn't have to pay for it again, even if you want to play it on another platform. Ironically, I paid for the original android version of Carcassone (almost impossible to find anymore), then the company got greedy (and made a second android version from a different game development company and forced everyone who bought the original Carcassone to upgrade to the version sold by another company), and so on.

I understood that you were going to do it free, and that's why I said "You seem like a very nice person, and again thanks for the very friendly welcome and all the help. "

Status
Not open for further replies.