💬 Review Xiaomi Mi11x a.k.a Poco F3 or Redmi K40 by saroshdrake

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,646 happy users since 2014.
Register

saroshdrake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Mi11x a.k.a Poco F3 or Redmi K40

Description
The Xiaomi Mi11x is the Indian variant of the global Poco F3 or the Redmi K40 in china released around early-mid of 2021.
Comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset on board with option of 6/8GB RAM and 128GB ufs 3.1 storage
Is 5g ready out of box
Had a 4500mah Li-polymer battery and supports 33watt fast charging which is included in the box.
The display is super AMOLED E4, 120Hz, HDR10+
with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
1.Was the best Xiaomi device to get hands on for custom Android because of huge telegram and XDA community support which is going strong even till date.
2. No issues hardware side since 3 years as of now.
3. Battery charge stays strong with a backup of solid 7-8hrs on nominal usage, 4-5hrs for heavy gaming.

Things I don't like
1.The thermal profile could have been better.
The device heats up to 44°C on heavy gaming pretty quick but I have paired it up with a OnePlus 18watt freezing point phone cooler so all is good.
2.No 3.5mm audio jack so using a venture electronics USB DAC Abigail pro for the same

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes would definitely recommend the device more so in the present as the phone has a huge discount on second hand markets and considering the build quality is a good choice as a backup device or a device for someone who is looking for good custom Android support